• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC vs SEC

I'm willing to bet you couldn't point Tuscaloosa out on a map before 2010.

And for the record, in 2007, Bama nor Michigan finished in the top 25, while my "community college" finished # 5 in the BCS standings and my other "community college" was the FCS National Champion.

I don't bet
Really

Lol @ not understanding a figure of speech.

So tell me, how did it feel knowing you had to log in today and swallow that huge pill?
Like I said earlier... Bama jumped on us so fast I never had time to be mad or surprised... I also know that I am not perfect so I accept my miscalculations... I had about as much to do with the outcome of that game as I have power to control the weather tomorrow... Sorry to burst your bubble, but I come here to buy and trade guns mostly (check post count relative to feedback score and time being a member)... But of we are popping pills make mine 357s... Now that my friend is witt...

Here's how confident I am that Alabama is going to win (and trust me when I say this, I can't stand Bama or their fanbase)......

I'll bet you a lifetime ban from this website. Bama wins, BOOM! You're gone. Michigan wins, BOOM! I'm gone.

Deal?
I don't bet... Son stop smoking your short term memory away...

Money bet, moron.

U just had to be a little kid and start calling people names... The funny thing is you tout yourself as some joe college guy looking down your nose at a lot of fine and educated people... Only to take little snot nosed kiddy shots at people when they tease you back... Son, if you had half my education, half my money, or half my talent maybe then you could back up a little bit of that trash you talk.
You sir are the reason my signature is down there... The last words are all yours... I am done squabbling with you...

images

Back
Top Bottom