• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC vs SEC

LSU was an overwhelming favorite? Really? Roflmao. Where and by whom?

I'm not even sure what you are wanting to bet. Personally, I'm rooting for a natural disaster to occur in hopes that the earth will open up and swallow both teams and their fans. To me both teams and their fans deserve that.

Seriously though, you're out of your mind if you think Michigan is going to beat Alabama. I mean, making that bet is like punching a retard.....its just not fair, however, what I am going to do is come back to this thread next week and lmao @ you.
That is a bunch of big talk. I would hate for you to be wrong and have to eat all those words...

Are y'all ban wagon fans??

And ya'll have been Bama fans since......2009?

Prior to that you were rolling with the Gators. And I bet prior to that you were singing "Rocky Top" at the top of your lungs.

^^^^ Child abuse.

As much as I'd love to see Bama get their pooped pushed in, Saban to be carried off on a stretcher after having a heart attack due to the beating he had and every Bama fan in the country commit suicide because Michigan smacked them around on the field...............

it's not going to happen.

Most Bama fans are. If you'll notice around Atlanta, you rarely saw anything Bama related on cars before a few years ago. Now, everywhere you turn, everyone seems to be a Bama "fan". I bet half their "fans" don't even know where Tuscaloosa is.

LSU was an overwhelming favorite? Really? Roflmao. Where and by whom?

I'm not even sure what you are wanting to bet. Personally, I'm rooting for a natural disaster to occur in hopes that the earth will open up and swallow both teams and their fans. To me both teams and their fans deserve that.

Seriously though, you're out of your mind if you think Michigan is going to beat Alabama. I mean, making that bet is like punching a retard.....its just not fair, however, what I am going to do is come back to this thread next week and lmao @ you.

FACT BAMA should have nvr even had an opportunity at the NAT title last season it was a farce either way bama looses two games this year and LSU or USC win the title

When you guys at Bama gonna start random drug testing like most other reputable schools already do???

Sore losers.

Roll Tide!!! Fan since 1972. If you are not a Alabama fan prepare for another losing season. :pop2:

That is a bunch of big talk. I would hate for you to be wrong and have to eat all those words...

Here's how confident I am that Alabama is going to win (and trust me when I say this, I can't stand Bama or their fanbase)......

I'll bet you a lifetime ban from this website. Bama wins, BOOM! You're gone. Michigan wins, BOOM! I'm gone.

Deal?

So only Alabama will have a winning record this year?

Love that Rolltard logic.:p

Here's how confident I am that Alabama is going to win (and trust me when I say this, I can't stand Bama or their fanbase)......

I'll bet you a lifetime ban from this website. Bama wins, BOOM! You're gone. Michigan wins, BOOM! I'm gone.

Deal?

Wow really you just called me a tard and you can't stand me(fan base). Who is your team again I can't tell by the way you are only bashing every other team and its fans. Tell me so I can laugh when your team gets beat.

By the way "fan base" is not one word.

Wow really you just called me a tard and you can't stand me(fan base). Who is your team again I can't tell by the way you are only bashing every other team and its fans. Tell me so I can laugh when your team gets beat.

By the way "fan base" is not one word.

Ah yes, when defeated, we fall back on the grammar nazi/spelling bee routine.

I'll give you a hint.....

Unlike most Bama fans, I am an alum of the 2 universities that I root for.

Last edited:
Ah yes, when defeated, we fall back on the grammar nazi/spelling bee routine.

I'll give you a hint.....

Unlike most Bama fans, I am an alum of the 2 universities that I root for.

LOL scared to say what ****ty community college you went to then. You don't even have a horse in this race do you. Your yankee ass just loves running down the south don't you.

Deal?
Mmatt gave me 3 tds... And he isn't half as cocky as you are!
You call people retards and throw insults around with a great deal of hate. We were just having fun...Now you want to start banning people from a forum that you don't control... You sir are neither a scholar nor a gentleman... I do not make bets with classy people like you... I was once told to never argue with fools, because people from afar can always tell who is who...
To the rest of the fun loving and civilized sports fans, I am looking forward to a good game. I am amazed that the stakes are so high for the first game of the season... And BIG BLUE will rise again!!!!

LOL scared to say what ****ty community college you went to then. You don't even have a horse in this race do you. Your yankee ass just loves running down the south don't you.

I'll give you a couple of hints as to where I went for undergrad and grad school. Then, if you do a little google search, you may be able to figure out the second one (the first one I'll make super easy for you). I'm a yankee? Since when?

Undergrad: You may remember us as David who went into Ann Arbor and slayed Goliath back in 2007. We also won National Championships 3 years in a row...something Bama can't do. Here's a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9zpDEsqrbs

Grad: In the past decade, we have a losing record to only one SEC school....and that school isn't Bama.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom