• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC vs SEC

Got anything in .40 or .380? LOL! I sold off my last .45 so this box has been hanging around for a couple of months.

If not, no biggie. Like I said, it's all in fun and I will have fun taunting you a second time (said in my Monty Python voice) once Michigan loses.
Sorry sir, I only shoot man calibers...

LOL I would be willing to bet I have been a Alabama fan longer than you have been alive. When you are talking to a alumni of the number one college football team in the United states they/I can say ANY other team is **** including #5 Michigan and especially a community college like the one you attended. Your bandwagon BS is tired.

I'm willing to bet you couldn't point Tuscaloosa out on a map before 2010.

And for the record, in 2007, Bama nor Michigan finished in the top 25, while my "community college" finished # 5 in the BCS standings and my other "community college" was the FCS National Champion.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry sir, I only shoot man calibers...

I never hear anyone say that a .45 is too "snappy" and hurts their feminine wrists....but that's for another forum and a whole separate thread.

And for the record, in 2007, Bama nor Michigan finished in the top 25, while my "community college" finished # 5 in the BCS standings and my other "community college" was the FCS National Champion.

- - - Updated - - -

I never hear anyone say that a .45 is too "snappy" and hurts their feminine wrists....but that's for another forum and a whole separate thread.

You just lost a bet. I attended U of A in 1991. How old are you by the way? 25?

- - - Updated - - -

That was an appropriate joke for a gun forum...

IE.... Army special operations. Whereas you decided to follow through with doing nothing at a half rate community college.:thumb:

ie. I couldn't hack it in school, so I went and played GI Joe where knuckle dragging is an accepted practice:D

Now, back to talking about your allegiance to your crappy school.

I have no doubt Bama will win the game, however, I think with tough games like Western Kentucky, Western Carolina and Florida Atlantic on the schedule, Bama really needs to stay focused this season to go undefeated.

ie. I couldn't hack it in school, so I went and played GI Joe where knuckle dragging is an accepted practice:D

Now, back to talking about your allegiance to your crappy school.

I have no doubt Bama will win the game, however, I think with tough games like Western Kentucky, Western Carolina and Florida Atlantic on the schedule, Bama really needs to stay focused this season to go undefeated.

Trying to make a point doesn't detract from the insults you spewed prior to your feeble attempt at a reasonable discussion. Alabama will decimate anything anyone throws at them. Just as me and the rest of my "knuckle dragging" cohorts decimate anything that is thrown at us.

I ain't skeert to sport my avatar:lalala: :first: It has been fun in my house, we got married in 2008 MSU vs UGA oh man that sucked. haha (wife UGA grad) then again last year, oh man that sucked. haha I can't win. It is fun though, I hope it happens again this year.

Back
Top Bottom