• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Second thoughts on appendix carry

Maybe it's one of those malfunctioning model Sigs that can be fired if you tap the back hard enough. His was just slightly more sensitive to touch. LOL.

I honestly would like to know the details on this seeing its every appendix carrier's nightmare come true. Type of pistol and exactly how this occurred. I've carried appendix quite a bit and I just don't see how this happens with the pistol properly holstered.

Maybe it's one of those malfunctioning model Sigs that can be fired if you tap the back hard enough. His was just slightly more sensitive to touch. LOL.

I honestly would like to know the details on this seeing its every appendix carrier's nightmare come true. Type of pistol and exactly how this occurred. I've carried appendix quite a bit and I just don't see how this happens with the pistol properly holstered.
I carry appendix and it's one of the reason I purposely sought a DA/SA pistol and I carry hammer down.

I saw one video, it was either a modified G43 or a shield with an APEX kit, they figured it out that on that type of full kydex holster (AIWB) that it discharged the trigger. Luckily they found out doing dry fire drills.

Back
Top Bottom