• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Second thoughts on appendix carry

This has been my argument against appendix carry all along. **** happens and I'd much rather have a creased butt cheek than a missing dick.

Yes you talked me out of it awhile back, suggesting I should try around 4 o'clock, so I did, and now that I am used to it I will never look back. I am also way more mobile, where I always felt that appendix carry, or around 1 o'clock where I carried, was very limiting, and hindered my movements, not to mention very uncomfortable sitting down. I also find that in the 4 o'clock position it is fairly easy to reach around and draw with my left hand, if need be. So anyway, here's my opportunity to say thanks. Thanks! I am glad I listened.

word is he had a boner that got in the trigger guard. Fortunately he doesn’t have to worry about that problem going forward!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you talked me out of it awhile back, suggesting I should try around 4 o'clock, so I did, and now that I am used to it I will never look back. I am also way more mobile, where I always felt that appendix carry, or around 1 o'clock where I carried, was very limiting, and hindered my movements, not to mention very uncomfortable sitting down. I also find that in the 4 o'clock position it is fairly easy to reach around and draw with my left hand, if need be. So anyway, here's my opportunity to say thanks. Thanks! I am glad I listened.
:yo:

People that's why we have these. Thank GOD for John Moses Browning.

1911-safety.jpg

People that's why we have these. Thank GOD for John Moses Browning.

View attachment 1668188
I was a 1911 man for decades, but one of the flaws was the fact it was possible for the safety to disengage inadvertently while holstered. It happened to me several times and I developed a habit of checking the safety repeatedly during the day to make sure it hadn't. The only thing worse than a DA or striker fired weapon pointing at your crotch is a single action with the safety off.

Back
Top Bottom