• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Secret Service agent has her vehicle broken into and sensitive laptop stolen. Rest of the story!

testdepth

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
51   0
Reaction score
As Paul Harvey would say "now the rest of the story" . The story reads like it was a car she was driving however it was a motorcycle like this and this agent left the sensitive laptop in her backpack on the bike.

Yamaha-FZ-Bike--700x525.jpg

http://freedomdaily.com/secret-service-agent-stolen-laptop/

"And if you did decide to wear a backpack in order to drive this to and from your already dangerous job, how do you forget the backpack when you go inside?"

I commute on a bike everyday with a backpack, and I leave the backpack on the bike in the driveway everyday to do something like getting the dogs in the house, walking down to get the mail, running back in the house to get something, etc. But then again, I don't hold national security in my backpack.

"I could understand this if it were a sedan or an SUV, but there isn’t exactly an expansive space where one can toss things and forget them." This person is very dense.

As Paul Harvey would say "now the rest of the story" . The story reads like it was a car she was driving however it was a motorcycle like this and this agent left the sensitive laptop in her backpack on the bike.

View attachment 1110814

http://freedomdaily.com/secret-service-agent-stolen-laptop/
Well that explains a lot.Not a very situation-ally aware thing to do? Especially for somebody that's supposed to be protecting our elected officials.Maybe some QT somewhere could use a new security guard?

no agents but the top most should be able to bring any electronics home from work if you work for the secret service

All the devices should have a self destruct type program that if a code is not entered in x amount of time it will delete all the information if accessed sub password as well as overheat all the components internally

Back
Top Bottom