• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Security will kill their employees

james357

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
370   0
Reaction score
Watching 60 minutes.
Shows underground bunkers. Affordable for rich lawyers, doctors etc...so the average cost for a room in the bunker is 1 million or more. They have security. But what will keep security from killing and taking over when or if SHTF for certain? If was a security guard in my 30s the thought of the safty of my family is more important that that of money. Money is of no value when society fails.
How much is 🥇 10 ounces of gold worth when you are dieing of thirst?
I have 10 gallons of water a gun and all you have is an ax and 10 ounces of gold. I will sell you a gallon of water for an ounce of gold.. how many gallons do you want?
The thought of security turning on their rich employers has to be a factor when those that have want protection from the have nots.

Watching 60 minutes.
Shows underground bunkers. Affordable for rich lawyers, doctors etc...so the average cost for a room in the bunker is 1 million or more. They have security. But what will keep security from killing and taking over when or if SHTF for certain? If was a security guard in my 30s the thought of the safty of my family is more important that that of money. Money is of no value when society fails.
How much is 🥇 10 ounces of gold worth when you are dieing of thirst?
I have 10 gallons of water a gun and all you have is an ax and 10 ounces of gold. I will sell you a gallon of water for an ounce of gold.. how many gallons do you want?
The thought of security turning on their rich employers has to be a factor when those that have want protection from the have nots.

I don't if you remember that show on TV, which was some sort of "Reality Show" called "The Colony", when they took a bunch of people and put them in an isolated place, such if was the end of the world. In the show, someone came up with that kind currency to buy goods from the passing by vendors and they said to them "Your money is worth nothing to us!"

So, yeah... When SHTF happens, whoever has foods and means of survival, they will be the rich ones!!!

The only way they wouldn’t do that is if they had a equal part in food and water. Know if those resources got scarce then better believe they would kill the employers. I would have no problem being the security guard and not doing that long as my family was taken care of as well as they are. My family would come first if those resources got scarce

WROL is probably a better descriptive than SHTF. Enforcement of employment contracts will not be so much a thing. Cooperation based on mutual necessity will be. Good time to have skills. Good time to have resources, if you have skills.

Back
Top Bottom