• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Security will kill their employees

And the last and this is written in granite are lawyers, they always and I do mean always try to cheat you.
Lowest form of life on earth, there's a reason so many politicians are lawyers.
Did a PI work for a local attorney. He thought his wife was cheating on him and he offered me $5K to get the goods for him. Only took me 24 hrs. Had photos and everything he needed for a slam dunk divorce. He called his partner in and said we got her and then he wrote me a check for $2K. I stood up grabbed the packet and told him I will be meeting his wife this afternoon and sell her the photos and all the documents for 5K. He wrote me the check for the correct amount and I told him if he stopped payment on the check I would be right back. Lucky the check was cash and that was the last time I ever did PI work for an attorney.

Did a PI work for a local attorney. He thought his wife was cheating on him and he offered me $5K to get the goods for him. Only took me 24 hrs. Had photos and everything he needed for a slam dunk divorce. He called his partner in and said we got her and then he wrote me a check for $2K. I stood up grabbed the packet and told him I will be meeting his wife this afternoon and sell her the photos and all the documents for 5K. He wrote me the check for the correct amount and I told him if he stopped payment on the check I would be right back. Lucky the check was cash and that was the last time I ever did PI work for an attorney.
Not even a little surprised and I would have expected nothing less.

Back
Top Bottom