• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Security will kill their employees

Screenshot_20221201-220458_Chrome.jpg

Or kill them and take their stuff. At least that's the way it's always happened.

I think you'd be surprised at how little relevant information most doctors would have in an apocalyptic scenario, I only say this because my sister is a surgeon who constantly has stupid ****ing doctors sending her consults for people that don't need surgery, or for people that surgery would not be beneficial for but degrade their quality of life while mkaing the hospital a bunch of money. 95% of ER doctors job is just keeping stupid people, hypochondriacs, and drug seekers from seeing real doctors. Then you have all the internal and family medicine doctors who can identify a disease or injury and refer you to a surgeon, or send you to imaging, or write you a prescription... but in a apocalyptic scenario where are you getting prescriptions filled, or getting an MRI done. Then you have a lot of other specialties that aren't really going to matter either because their expertise is irrelevant to survival, or the other things their expertise depends on to be relevant aren't going to exist in an apocalyptic society. These people are essential to our healthcare system, but I might take a surgical PA or nurse into my bunker over em.

If I've got two spots in my bunker, and there's a million people outside I'm taking a general surgeon, and a compounding pharmacist.
What your sister neglected to tell you is when the tests, or consults that are considered standard of care aren’t ordered, that’s when they go to trial for a negative outcome…

Ask your sister 2 questions… How much is her malpractice insurance, and why its that much?

Back
Top Bottom