• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

See the flaw in the thinking?..........

20151208_161949.png

Mmmm yeah, i'll going out on a limb. Way out there, and overthinking it. An only cause I'm sick on the couch an I've got a minute. Maximum strength, non-drowsy, had to show my license to get the medication. It could work, maybe not how she thought it up, but it could help. There always seems to be a group, cell, cadre, whatever you want to call it behind these people. Four or five people who made the atrocity possible. Now, if these people colluding or conspiring to commit these atrocities also faced the death penalty, that could be good. The actual bomber would have to be the most committed person in the group, an maybe the threat of the death penalty would cause the weakest link in the group to fold/inform. If it helped stop even one attack, fantastic. At the very least, it would be good if every person with prior knowledge of the attack was sentenced to death. You sift through all the dumb stuff politicians say you're going to be able to put something together. Million monkeys an a million typewriters. I just got serious in stupid stuff, I better log off for the day, before I start picking arguments in the meme thread.

How about:
1) Prohibition of interment in any cemetery
2) Excommunication (or equivalent) performed according to the person's religious beliefs (by a priest, rabbi, mullah or equivalent)
3) Cremation along with a slice of bacon ... ashes to be placed in a sewage disposal plant.

Atheist killers around the world say "Pah".

Back
Top Bottom