• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seeking opinions - Good place to live in Gordon county or surrounding?

rlmblm21

Default rank <1250 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
13   0
Reaction score
I want to buy (or build) my retirement home in the corridor between 75 and 575/515, somewhere along the horizontal line of the Calhoun area (give or take). We have property North x NW of Chattanooga, and we love to visit Asheville, NC, and our kids will probably remain here in Woodstock, so looking for a middle ground. We are somewhat open to further west, if our little target area is a bad place.

I am curious to hear your opinions, experiences, and advice on great living spaces? I want 5-30 acres, lots of road frontage, but not on a major highway, and a flat lot (or at least 1/2 flat). I plan to keep honey bees, chickens, and will have dog(s) and cats that are allowed to go outside during the day.

It's Friday night, so if you feel inclined to opine, please do so. I would love to hear your thoughts.

Look at my ad in micelanioss. Jeff
Thanks Jeff, but I am really looking for some opinions of the area, where to avoid, what area is good, and general advice. I only see one ad from you, and that is for a hunting lease. I am looking for a piece of property to purchase, but not ready to pull the trigger yet. Still researching, and want to make sure I have selected a great area.

Back
Top Bottom