• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seizures

41mag

Wolf Icon Supporter
Shake, rattle & roll !
121   0
Reaction score
Hey Gents !!
Some of you guys may already know, most probably do not. So I figured I would go ahead and put it in so that y’all would understand if things got funny/weird/whatever - (more than normal).
I have been experiencing some seizure activity this last year to 18 months. Probably a little longer. But it has gotten very intense over the last 6+ months. I just got out of the hospital a couple days ago, again. It is really getting irritating .
The main point is I can’t remember squat ! I do/say something and some instances 30 mins later the info is gone completely!! The docs have no clue, of course, except how to write enormous bills ! Bwahahaha !! ( I think that is the first thing they teach them in med school)
Seriously, they have been running test after test. Trying med after med. The one I am on now I hate ! (But in all reality, I haven’t been fond of any of them).
** I have pretty much put my gun playing on the back burner. Reloading, shooting, buying, selling, etc., I think are better just left alone at the moment.**
I have also given up my keys driving temporarily. Had to. Of course, there is not really any help for someone like me , financially. If you are middle class white - You have to pretty much lose your house, etc. and all first. This is what I am experiencing anyway.

The way things are going, it won’t take that long ! LoL.

The main reason I am putting this out here is so you guys will understand if/when you communicate with me and I seem a little off (more than normal !!) you will have/understand a reason behind it.
I am trying like hell to get a handle on this thing, so please bare with me !

There are a bunch of you who have been champs about this already, helping tremendously- this group is awesome and I am very proud to be a part of it !! A few of y’all have come around with way more than necessary, helping tremendously and I really want to Thank you for all your understanding and help.

Thank you all once again , don’t be afraid to ask any questions, etc.
If you are out of bounds, I will say so ! LOL.

Ken B. /aka : 41mag :bounce:

Hey Gents !!
Some of you guys may already know, most probably do not. So I figured I would go ahead and put it in so that y’all would understand if things got funny/weird/whatever - (more than normal).
I have been experiencing some seizure activity this last year to 18 months. Probably a little longer. But it has gotten very intense over the last 6+ months. I just got out of the hospital a couple days ago, again. It is really getting irritating .
The main point is I can’t remember squat ! I do/say something and some instances 30 mins later the info is gone completely!! The docs have no clue, of course, except how to write enormous bills ! Bwahahaha !! ( I think that is the first thing they teach them in med school)
Seriously, they have been running test after test. Trying med after med. The one I am on now I hate ! (But in all reality, I haven’t been fond of any of them).
** I have pretty much put my gun playing on the back burner. Reloading, shooting, buying, selling, etc., I think are better just left alone at the moment.**
I have also given up my keys driving temporarily. Had to. Of course, there is not really any help for someone like me , financially. If you are middle class white - You have to pretty much lose your house, etc. and all first. This is what I am experiencing anyway. The way things are going, it won’t take that long ! LoL.

The main reason I am putting this out here is so you guys will understand if/when you communicate with me and I seem a little off (more than normal !!) you will have/understand a reason behind it.
I am trying like hell to get a handle on this thing, so please bare with me !

There are a bunch of you who have been champs about this already, helping tremendously- this group is awesome and I am very proud to be a part of it !! A few of y’all have come around with way more than necessary, helping tremendously and I really want to Thank you for all your understanding and help.

Thank you all once again , don’t be afraid to ask any questions, etc.
If you are out of bounds, I will say so ! LOL.

Ken B. /aka : 41mag :bounce:
You were a little off before this started! No explanation needed.. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom