• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sell AR-15?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i have a few months of bill money in the bank and a couple things that would go before my gun. the only thing is i feel like i will need it one day just like food and water

metalhead, I once had a good collection of guns. Things got a little tough and I sold most of them. While I did have a few regrets at the time, now, with things a little better, I am enjoying trying to re-build my collection. It was said earlier and it is true, the AR is just a thing. It doesn't have a heartbeat and doesn't care if you sell it. You can get another at a later date. Sell that sucker!

if cash is an issue sell it....if it's your only weapon and you are concerned about home defense....put $200 aside and buy a simple pump action 12ga. Many highly effective shotguns can be had for $200 new!..not to mention if you look on here a little you can find some for around that. The great thing about selling your AR is they usually will bring in a few hundred bucks if not over a grand, and when you are ready for another...there are 10910919019038 out there for you to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom