• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sell your life insuranc

mcdougmd

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
67   0
Reaction score
to go with all the other scams out there now there is the “sell your life insurance” ad scam. So if you sell or reverse mortgage your home, title loan your car, sell your life insurance, sell a pint of blood every three weeks, and eat nutrisystem you will be healthy and financially secure for life. Sound Good?

There is no end to scams. This kind of crap is what should be heavily regulated by the gubmint rather than routinely forced on the public thru ads made by Hollywood hypocrites that have only their best interest in mind.

How does that work, if I don't die I can sell my policy for a fraction of what it's worth?

Now, I'm all for being able to get my premiums back for other types of insurance coverage I never had to use. Especially auto insurance.

Since most people don't know how to read a whole life policy they are targets for this type of trash.
Check the "Paid Up" schedule on your policy to see how much it is actually worth. Then, if you wish, you can give it back to the issuer for that amount.

Scams are very big problem nowadays. My grandmother had experienced their influence. I have bought her a very quality life insurance. Usave helped me in this. Their service give you opportunity to compare current offers. On website you will find a lot of guides and information about this type of insurance. Nobody know what will heppen tomorrow, life insurance is protection for our closest people. Never sell it to scams. Specially if you have really hard problems with health.
This showing up in a thread about scams is the definition of irony.

shouldn't be regulated, it should be encouraged

folks like you and me, we see the scam for what it is. with idiots falling for them, its sorta like a litmus test for general intelligence and so far I consider myself far ahead of the curve

shouldn't be regulated, it should be encouraged

folks like you and me, we see the scam for what it is. with idiots falling for them, its sorta like a litmus test for general intelligence and so far I consider myself far ahead of the curve
Sort of like financial Darwinism. I gotcha.

Back
Top Bottom