• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seller beware

hunterofopportunity

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
8   0
Reaction score
Yesterday my son, 30 year old, should have known better but wanted to sell his Polaris Razor. He got a call from a man in Atlanta said he wanted it and would pay asking price if he would bring it to Atlanta. Meet was in a city park where the guy said he lived close to. The man walked to the park in a suit, dressed nice, was well spoken and seemed legit. After inspecting the vehicle he asked to see the title to check the vin. when my son turned toward the trailer the guy jumped into the razor and took off. So many mistakes were made it baffles me to wonder if he listened to anything I tried to teach him growing up. It was worth 10500, he was selling below book trying to pay off debt. No insurance so now he is out the money and no Razor, he is sick about it. Please don't trust anyone to be honest and take someone with you and meet at a neutral area hopefully a police station.

Yesterday my son, 30 year old, should have known better but wanted to sell his Polaris Razor. He got a call from a man in Atlanta said he wanted it and would pay asking price if he would bring it to Atlanta. Meet was in a city park where the guy said he lived close to. The man walked to the park in a suit, dressed nice, was well spoken and seemed legit. After inspecting the vehicle he asked to see the title to check the vin. when my son turned toward the trailer the guy jumped into the razor and took off. So many mistakes were made it baffles me to wonder if he listened to anything I tried to teach him growing up. It was worth 10500, he was selling below book trying to pay off debt. No insurance so now he is out the money and no Razor, he is sick about it. Please don't trust anyone to be honest and take someone with you and meet at a neutral area hopefully a police station.

So sorry this happened. This sucks. Folks wants believe there’s good in others until this BS happens....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

damn.

Back
Top Bottom