• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seller beware

Sorry to hear this.. had a trader here once try to scam me.. I wouldn’t go for it.. finally got him to try meet face to face. He said he was bringing someone with him and said that’s fine so am I... deal feel thru then... and he is still a member here

Just DAMN! Did he leave the key in it or ??? Is there No way to electronically backtrack where his messages were sent from? You think with all the technology out there… That they will be able to track he has his butt down! Always take a picture with my cell phone of anybody that I’m going to deal with as soon as I pull up to their vehicle. If I disappear...at least they can see from phone records who I was in last contact with! In the future.. let them arrive first & pull behind them,to get a tag number. No offense to those I’ve dealt with on here..just a crazy world now! After the deal is done & everything checks out ..delete pics. I’m sure your son feels beat up enough..just a tough lesson all the way around..!

Report to Polaris they will put in database. To buy any part from authorized dealer you have to have serial number.i know it’s a long shot but you never know.

WOW, that is an expensive life personal experience, hope for a full recovery of the property... Hope the thief slips up some where and gets caught on his theft. Can't stand a liar and thief...

This is a common theft tactic for ATVs and motorcycles, and it works primarily because these types of vehicles are so easy to hide. The ATV was in a nearby garage or enclosed trailer less than a minute after it was taken. A lone buyer walking to the meet - big red flag.

Back
Top Bottom