Selling lot of Wedding Dresses

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr107

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
167   0
Reaction score
Random ODT post of the day. If this needs to be moved please do so.

My Fiance' and her mother had a wedding shop for about a year, and now it has closed. I have a lot of wedding dresses they were selling sitting in my basement and need them gone! I have about 30-35 or so dresses in various sizes and styles.

I am looking to sell them as one lot, with clothing racks to put them on. Would anyone here be interested? Selling way below cost and this would make a good investment for anyone with the time to sell them. I can get pictures for anyone interested. PM me.

Thanks!

Since this is moved to the sale section, I am asking $700 OBO for the lot. See post for more info!

Random ODT post of the day. If this needs to be moved please do so.

My Fiance' and her mother had a wedding shop for about a year, and now it has closed. I have a lot of wedding dresses they were selling sitting in my basement and need them gone! I have about 30-35 or so dresses in various sizes and styles.

I am looking to sell them as one lot, with clothing racks to put them on. Would anyone here be interested? Selling way below cost and this would make a good investment for anyone with the time to sell them. I can get pictures for anyone interested. PM me.

Thanks!

Understatement of the century. GLWS someone can actually probably make some money on these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom