• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Selling my AR to just anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your terms are just that, your terms. Mine may be very different but they’re mine.
Do what you’re comfortable with. That being said, the law does not require anything your asking for. Comparing it to a “freaking drug deal” is just silly.
It was an expression of driving up and making a quick swap and yes, it's just like that!!
shows exactly how little you know. Asked for some opinion.....apparently you have one

its all up to opinion. you are 100% within your rights to request any or all of those, but buyers are 100% in their right to choose to buy from someone who doesnt require them. most on here wont mind a flash of a carry permit (i tend to do it on most meets even when not requested) but alot of folks dont like the idea of giving away their info on a bill of sale. do whatever you feel most comfortable with but do understand you may be limiting your buyer potential

That's the info I'm looking for. And it is within my right to sell or not. I'm just not comfortable selling without some acknowledgement of the transaction for my protection. It doesn't have to go. I was just wondering if that was going to be the general reaction with the majority on OutdoorTrader, that's all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom