• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Selling on Gunbrokers?

Ruger34

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
I Reckon So
232   0
Reaction score
Have a couple rifles I am thinking of putting on gunbrokers. So my questions are how big a hassle is it to ship a rifle? Also how big of a cut does gunbrokers take?

In my experience relatively easy, use UPS to ship to FFL. Make sure the buyers FFL accepts shipments from individual or you will have to pay an FFL to ship it.
You have to go to UPS terminal not store.

I cannot recall on fee .

All of their fees are listed on the site, along with helpful articles on getting started.

Never sold there, but it's probably the best place to get something sold if you want the highest price and don't mind boxing it up to ship.

upload_2020-11-22_20-47-38.png

If you are selling an average common rifle, I'd try and sell on ODT first. If you are selling as true unique or rare rifle, you will always get better sales prices on Gunbroker. Gunbroker gives you exposure to collectors all around the country and some of those guys have deep pockets. lol

If you are selling an average common rifle, I'd try and sell on ODT first. If you are selling as true unique or rare rifle, you will always get better sales prices on Gunbroker. Gunbroker gives you exposure to collectors all around the country and some of those guys have deep pockets. lol

yes sir, I have tried to sell one here, nobody is spending any cash around here!

Back
Top Bottom