• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Selling reloading gear...

SpeedyR

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
118   0
Reaction score
nope not me. I just don't understand the threads. Mainly the ones in the actual for sale section, but i have to admit, if I were serious about selling something, I'd more than likely make an actual list of what I have, and put it up for sale.

"random assortment of reloading gear, well worth thousands of dollars at retail, all for $1500" and then some pics of stuff in bins that aren't very clear, no actual list of what's worth "thousands of dollars", etc. :thumb:

If I plan on spending more than $50 on something, I'd like to see an actual list of what I'm getting for my money. Even for $50 I want a list. :becky:

"lots of brass and bullets"- well that leaves it up to interpretation. To me, lots would be 4-5k pieces of brass, and maybe 1-2k bullets. In the calibers listed. :doh:

If you don't want to sell your stuff, thats fine but the reloading gear that is priced reasonably on here goes pretty quick. The stuff that's listed for near retail, will probably sit for a while. Or the stuff that has no real list of what you get for $1k. Not picking on anyone in particular I just looked at a couple of ads for reloading gear and I don't think a single one actually had a list of what they were actually selling. I'm always in the market for components, but the price and selection has to be listed.. just made two purchases on ODT, and had great communication and pricing. They are out there....

:pop2:

Back
Top Bottom