• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Selling / Trading to new members

Look do whatever gives you a peace of mind and lets you sleep at night. Too many idiots out in the world today and I don't blame you for taking precautions. Whatever you post will eventually sell. For those who don't want to show you ID tell them to **** off. Find someone who will comply and give you an easy transaction. Done.

Like anything else you take the good with the bad. I've traded with a few excellent new members here in the last month or so. On the flip side I had one new guy with a single (negative) feedback try to lowball me. It is what it is.

Folks need to remember that they were all new once, and someone let them prove themselves.

careful, i almost met up to buy an ak47 from a ****in felon

another ODTer by the luck of god happened to recognize said doucher and gave me a heads up. super happy about that (you know who you are, thank you for the lookin out!)
giphy (32).gif

People that are offering more then what the listing price is what gets a huge red flag from me. It's like the Nigerian scammers. I moved to GA from communist NY and everything I had up there was registered and paid on taxes yearly. I am former LEO. My uncle had one of his guns used in a robbery and had a visit from ATF. I don't believe asking to take a peek at a CCW is to much to ask for. I'm not asking to do a bill of sale or write down any nfo from your license ect.
People that are in hurry to get something now should have been thinking about when ish hits the fan ordeals.

I don't really make posts like these, but just have gotten a lot of weird questions and request lately.

Back
Top Bottom