• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorers Course - McDonough, GA - April 16-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been procrastinating, but just went to pay and it's a little confusing. Seems like it wants you to checkout before selecting which location and date you're signing up for?
No location to choose. Based on your PayPal address, he will know which class it's for. But I've been telling folks to just enter "McDonough" in the paypal comment section. Glad to have you brother. Shoot me a PM when you get a chance with your actual name, so I can keep track of who's who. Looking forward to April!

No location to choose. Based on your PayPal address, he will know which class it's for. But I've been telling folks to just enter "McDonough" in the paypal comment section. Glad to have you brother. Shoot me a PM when you get a chance with your actual name, so I can keep track of who's who. Looking forward to April!
10-4 just got it taken care of. PM incoming.

SIONICS Weapon Systems Atlanta PD patrol carbine.
#sionicsweaponsystems #semperparatusarms #b5systems #lawenforcement #m4carbine #guns #ar15 #firearms

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160226_b8130bf468933788321f90790eebfcac.jpg

Alright guys, we've got about 4 weeks left. Don't forget, you can save your spot in the class with a 50% deposit.

REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS 4/1/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom