• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Senators Ginn, Staton Kill SB 101 with help from Lt. Gov Cagle

No....it's time we all face reality! If campus carry was NOT part of the bill, it might have squeaked by. No matter how hard we lobby and show statistics And!! facts, the powers to be are never going to allow guns on campus. Next year we need to propose two bills. 1 guns on campus and 2 everything else we want to change.

I just spread Senator Ginn in my garden today.......

i45.tinypic.com_17a22r.jpg

i49.tinypic.com_25a8dfl.jpg

Guy's I am truly sorry this didn't work out . I have contacted all my rep's in my district wrote , e-mailed and called . I had a family member who worked in the capitol for years until he quit because of the politics. you noticed that the game machines bill we'nt through because of the money being lost to the state and now portions of that money will go to the Ga. lottery . The fire arm issue was put down because there is not much money to be passed around . With the store gaming machines , they all get their cut behind closed doors . It ALL comes down to the money in the GOLD DOME ............ personal safety is not so much of an agenda when it don't line the rep's and sen's pocket's . .

Last edited:
AND The Cover Up begins:

https://www.facebook.com/sencecilstaton

Friends of Cecil Staton
Yesterday.On the final day of the session, all three senate conferees signed off on one of the most significant 2nd amendment rights bill in Georgia history. Our house colleagues played games with us and refused to sign our bill, backed by NRA, until the clock ran out last night. Work on this bill and our protection of the 2nd amendment is never over.

733981_10151501384995808_584282547_n.jpg

Friends of Cecil Staton
Training requirement was put in the house version, the conference committee report that is mentioned above did not have those requirements
Yesterday at 8:28am.

Friends of Cecil Staton
Merell, the training requirement you do not like was not in the senate version of the bill that our conferees signed and the house would not sign. You are free to have your own opinion, but not your own facts. The training was in the house bill.
12 hours ago · Edited..

Back
Top Bottom