• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

********SEND YOUR COMMENTS TO THE ATF!!!!**********

Our comments will fall on deaf ears I’m afraid. It’s just protocol to extend that to civilians, but they’ve already made the decision for whatever ruling they’re going to implement. Still, give em an ear full. We all know there’s only one way to stop prohibition. Non-compliance

Done. I need to go and talk to whoever is in this black SUV in the driveway.

I did this about a month ago to my governor after a bill was trying to get passed that the NRA had put out. My thing is, I had done some research on it, is the deaths involved in drinking and driving. If someone or an innocent family gets killed by a drunk driver does the Democrats go pushing for a ban on Budweiser or Ford or Dodge? Because it clearly isn’t the drivers fault he killed them. It was a crazy number of the deaths by drunk drivers though.

My point on that is it doesn’t matter if a guy has a fully automatic rifle or a bazooka. It doesn’t fire by itself and the same with a drunk driver, the driver gets drunk then gets in the car and drives but if he hits someone he is held responsible not the car or the beer company.

I own a bumpstock. I was created to function as a machine gun. I do understand how this alarms many people. Do I believe bumpstocks pose a significant risk to public safety? No f’ n’ way. Good luck convincing even reasonable people of this.

Is this a slippery slope towards a gun grab? Good luck staying employed to the politicians in red states and red/blue states who allow this.

And the NRA has signaled a willingness to discuss this. Don’t forget that the NRA is also expert at getting results. I believe they are saying they will discuss bumpstocks IF our opponants allow 50 State Reciprical Carry Laws. Sign me up!

I own a bumpstock. I was created to function as a machine gun. I do understand how this alarms many people. Do I believe bumpstocks pose a significant risk to public safety? No f’ n’ way. Good luck convincing even reasonable people of this.

Is this a slippery slope towards a gun grab? Good luck staying employed to the politicians in red states and red/blue states who allow this.

And the NRA has signaled a willingness to discuss this. Don’t forget that the NRA is also expert at getting results. I believe they are saying they will discuss bumpstocks IF our opponants allow 50 State Reciprical Carry Laws. Sign me up!

So because you have a finger that flexes quickly and can make an AR function as a machine gun... semi-auto need to be eliminated and so do high capacity magazines!

Back
Top Bottom