• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seni-Auto Shotgun advice comparable to Stoeger M3500 - Upgrade

Whitey

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
21   0
Reaction score
I have a Stoeger M3500 and like it, but it does not shoot lighter loads well. I was wanting to target shoot with it. Took it to the gunsmith and he said that the Binelli would works but the Stoger needs heavier loads. Can anyone tell me what a good Browning/Binelli etc. I should look at? This is an area I am a bit foggy.

I have a Stoeger M3500 and like it, but it does not shoot lighter loads well. I was wanting to target shoot with it. Took it to the gunsmith and he said that the Binelli would works but the Stoger needs heavier loads. Can anyone tell me what a good Browning/Binelli etc. I should look at? This is an area I am a bit foggy.
Benelli M2

how much have you shot it? we had an m3500 and once we had it good and broken in, it shot low brass with no issue. But if your wanting to upgrade i'd also vote for an m2

Benelli, Berretta, Franchi all run the same Inertia Drive system as they are all owned by Berretta. I love my Franchi Affinity.

how much have you shot it? we had an m3500 and once we had it good and broken in, it shot low brass with no issue. But if your wanting to upgrade i'd also vote for an m2
I have shot it a bunch and I expected it to break in. I have even cleaned it a few times. Brownings are always my go to and love my Citori, but it sounds like M2 is the way to go.

Browning maxus 3.5 it will shoot 3.5 down to light target loads never had a problem with mine.excellent gas system that really helps with reloads.

Benelli, Berretta, Franchi all run the same Inertia Drive system as they are all owned by Berretta. I love my Franchi Affinity.
They’re all Inertia. But not the same.

Spring in the Benelli is in the stock.

Spring in the Stoeger is over the magazine tube.

It does change how the recoil impulse feels.

Also highly recommend the M2

Back
Top Bottom