• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seni-Auto Shotgun advice comparable to Stoeger M3500 - Upgrade

That

That is why I drive and F-350 Dually and a Saab 9-5. I understand that each gun has it's place. My prblem with the M3500 is that I believe you should shoot your hunting guns enough that they become an extension of your arm, and that is tough to do if the gun will not cycle light loads.

Break the gun down, and put all of the internals in a bucket of carb parts cleaner. He are packed in a grease that makes this tough. My 1st duck gun was a M3000, I had the same problem, and this trick solved the problem. That was 20yrs ago though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Break the gun down, and put all of the internals in a bucket of carb parts cleaner. He are packed in a grease that makes this tough. My 1st duck gun was a M3000, I had the same problem, and this trick solved the problem. That was 20yrs ago though.

That may just be worth trying. The gun would be perfect if it could handle light loads

Make sure you break the bolt down also. Pull the recoil spring and check it for kinks, and soak it while it’s out.

That may just be worth trying. The gun would be perfect if it could handle light loads

Make sure you are shooting quality light loads with real brass rims.

The cheapo light loads have steel rims and can cause cycling problems.

Get some AA or Premier skeet loads and see how those do.

Also, polish the chamber. Not clean, but polish it. Easy DIY project.

I have Beretta 390 and 391 which will shoot every load I've ever come across, from 7/8 oz. up to max. 3". The owner's manual says to shoot about 500 rounds when new to break them in. I'd make sure it is broken in.

Back
Top Bottom