• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sent PM. I’ll take it.

But seriously... The Odt doesn't have any real bearing on my family and personal life. I never lose sleep. I'm never frustrated, and I don't feel a loss for things I have not had in my possession. The best thing about this place is the opportunity to meet some great new people. I don't think it's negativity to not expect as much clarity...It's realistic. Me likes Jameson...

Somebody make this a STICKY!!!!

Sir, I raise my glass in appreciation of your observation and wisdom!

Except the Jameson part...I mean, it's ok and all...

its in the rules, I'll take it means nothing.But then again no one who joins here has ever read a damn rule or guideline

its in the rules, I'll take it means nothing.But then again no one who joins here has ever read a damn rule or guideline
I did after i dealt with a guy who said he would take it and after 2 and a half months he wouldn’t answer phone or set up a firm time to meet. Guess its my fault for trying to honor our verbal agreement

No response. Sent a PM “I’ll take it” and got no response, no message back. I was the 1st to respond.

These guys now a days. Geez.

I sending a negative and blocking him.
First off that negative won’t stick. You literally have no way to know if your PM was first or if it was even read.
Second, per the rules an “Ill take it” has no weight. Seller may not want to drive, may not like your avatar or any of a plethora or reasons he didn’t respond.

is it rude to ignore someone, yes, is it something to get your self all twisted up? No.

Back
Top Bottom