• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Serial killer(s) in SE Pennsylvania

I read some posts online from people that knew him. They said he was the nicest kid until he had his dirt bike accident. Said it was like a switch flipped and he broke bad. Who knows. Seems quite insane to run over someone with a backhoe because you ran out of bullets.

Not near as insane as throwing his victims on a pig cooker and BBQing them.

I read some posts online from people that knew him. They said he was the nicest kid until he had his dirt bike accident. Said it was like a switch flipped and he broke bad. Who knows. Seems quite insane to run over someone with a backhoe because you ran out of bullets.

The accident could be the cause, or unrelated. Many of these mental health issues surface in late teens to early twenties, being of genetic not environmental origin.

I'm not a doctor, just seemed strange that he changed at that time.

Many lose it in or just after college. College had nothing to do with it, it was age related, just so happened they were college at the time the illness became acute and/or began to manifest.

What would be more telling is a study of his family health history on his mother's side, as it is a sex-linked illness. If no family history then look closely at brain damage from the accident.

Many lose it in or just after college. College had nothing to do with it, it was age related, just so happened they were college at the time the illness became acute.

What would be more telling is a study of his family health history on his mother's side, as it is a sex-linked illness. If no family history then look closely at brain damage from the accident.

Sounds reasonable.

The things he did to his victims are straight out o
They were underage and in an area where it's hard to CCP, plus they were in the commission of a crime while they woulda been carrying BUT they woulda been alive. I'll do a dope sentence before I do a death sentence

Yeah they were too young to carry. That blows.

The things he did to his victims are straight out of a horror movie. Plus, he had help on some of the murders.

Man he is diabolical.
Yes it says his cousin was also involved and charged in the murders.

Pretty insane, but he had an accomplice. I'm not saying he didn't have a accident, because that is very possible, but what about the cousin/accomplice? I wonder if his accomplice was involved in the BBQ's?

Yeah they were too young to carry. That blows.

Man he is diabolical.
Yes it says his cousin was also involved and charged in the murders.

Pretty insane, but he had an accomplice. I'm not saying he didn't have a accident, because that is very possible, but what about the cousin/accomplice? I wonder if his accomplice was involved in the BBQ's?
Honestly when it comes to four murders of young men...I don't care what the root cause is. Hang him. Unfortunately his weak ass (like so many other tough guy murderers) plead to avoid the death penalty as quick as possible. They can take a life but shake in their boots when they look death in its face

Honestly when it comes to four murders of young men...I don't care what the root cause is. Hang him. Unfortunately his weak ass (like so many other tough guy murderers) plead to avoid the death penalty as quick as possible. They can take a life but shake in their boots when they look death in its face

I agree.

Back
Top Bottom