• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Serious question for the sports fans

Never played any kinda ball. Last time I watched a baseball game was some time around 95 before they went on strike again.i hate sports but especially televised sports. I hate that you can't get a cable or satellite package without ESPN. Rant over.

Played Football in college. Play some pickup basketball games now and then, but not in a League or anything. Also play golf a few times a year. Curious what brought the question up.

Played Football in college. Play some pickup basketball games now and then, but not in a League or anything. Also play golf a few times a year. Curious what brought the question up.
Folks in office were talking about football game last night (i was completely unaware of the game). After a few minutes of conversation I inquired when last time any of them threw the pigskin and surprisingly turns out ive had more time with the ball than any of them in past 5 years. I just found it kinda funny and strange

As curious too about college football fans that are rabid, live and die for a team but never set foot on campus other than to attend a game. I have never understood that. Even as a student at UGA I never attended a football game. Too busy working at Kroger to make ends meet

As curious too about college football fans that are rabid, live and die for a team but never set foot on campus other than to attend a game. I have never understood that. Even as a student at UGA I never attended a football game. Too busy working at Kroger to make ends meet
This gets me too, how can you be a fan of the school and say “we” if you were never enrolled there?

Chucklenut I have played football since I was a kid. I was a great ball player but Alabama didn't recruit me (nobody wants a 6'2" 205 pound defensive end) and I had no interest in going anywhere else. I attended Alabama for about six months but I couldn't afford the out of state tuition. So I joined the Army and that was my life. I still throw the ball with my nephew who is about to attend Alabama he plays ball as well but not recruited.

As a kid in or from Alabama you dream of going to that college unlike most people in the country we are truly fans for life.

GOD bless and Roll Tide!!!

Back
Top Bottom