• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seriously considering a CAN AM...........

A guy I know in Chatt has one and he says they’re nice if you’re not expecting the same feel of a bike. Great for comfortable, leisurely cruising through a nice mountain road, but not if you want to “feel like you’re alive”. Not really my thing either.

My dad's friend had one but is selling it for two reasons - doesn't feel like a bike (so he's going with a trike) and there was something about the oil changes being a pain (cannot remember specifics - something about needing to remove a lot of parts to change oil?).

It’s a snowmobile with wheels on it. Does not turn like a motorcycle. Feels like you are perched on it rather than being “in the cockpit.” Different... not my style. Would rather have a fun car.
Shyt man I can't get in and out of a car anymore. Why I drive a truck.

Shyt man I can't get in and out of a car anymore. Why I drive a truck.
Got it.
My impression from the can am is that the ergonomics are basically the same as a motorcycle or worse. All the drawbacks and few of the benefits. I am pretty sure a can am dealer would set up a test ride or do a demo day so you could check it out before committing.

Take your dog with you.

DSC03346.jpg

Be a great vehicle for picking up tampons and stuff from target. Or maybe going to spend your Kohles cash.

Jk, just jumped on that band wagon. I think it'd be fun but I'm not a motorcycle guy.

Back
Top Bottom