• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seriously considering a CAN AM...........

These things look fun.

slingshot-s-gloss-black.jpg

Either of those three-wheeled things will get you killed or at least calling a tow truck when you meet a pothole at speed in traffic. Think about it, How will you avoid it?
zPothole.jpg

I have ridden my Can Am Spyder on Hwy 60, 180 and 129. I have taken it up to Deals Gap and ridden the Dragons tail. It corners better than the big cruisers like a Harley or a Gold Wing. It has several safety systems including ABS brakes, Stability control, Traction control and lean angle and yaw sensors. All three brakes are linked to one brake pedal, much safer when braking in corners. Also has power steering and reverse. Mine has air ride suspension, heated seat and grips, great radio and cruise control. Gas mileage runs around 45 mpg.

Either of those three-wheeled things will get you killed or at least calling a tow truck when you meet a pothole at speed in traffic. Think about it, How will you avoid it?
View attachment 1555655
I am already thinking I'm going to pass on either. I have no more room in my garage. But yeah I can see how that would end badly.

Back
Top Bottom