• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seriously considering a CAN AM...........

I am already thinking I'm going to pass on either. I have no more room in my garage. But yeah I can see how that would end badly.
They do take a LOT more room than two wheels. Especially the Slingshot. I was still hoping you'd buy one...... cuz I want to drive one. :becky:

There is enough space between the wheels to dodge pot holes. There is 6 to 8 inches between the front wheel and the back wheel on each side. Once you learn where the wheels are, pot holes are no problem.

So you're saying that you can avoid a pothole as long as it's 6 to 8 inches or smaller?

Don't get me wrong, I think these thing look like a BLAST to ride but I'd be worried the entire time. Potholes, rocks, roadkill. Heck, even a sideways brick is bigger than 6 inches.

If I were going to take the risk then I'd go with a Morgan. Keep some collector/resale value as well.
xmorganthreewheeler3.jpg

All I can say is I have ridden the Spyder for almost 6k miles and every pot hole I have come across, I have not damaged either wheels or tires. If you lived up north where the roads are not as good as GA, I could see where that might be a problem. I wouldn't mind driving the Morgan in your post either.

Back
Top Bottom