• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seriously, does it make that much of a difference (charging handle)?

OP sent ya a PM, if your really set on the BCM Ambi let me know what they run online with shipping and I'll cut you a deal on mine maybe upgrade to a raptor now... have paypal gift and can mail it to ya, it's on the rifle but it hasn't been to the range since installing it and is like new.

SR Armory has the Raptor Ambi's for 89 bucks. Steve is real reasonable on all his parts. I don't why more members don't get their parts there. He is a good 10 to 15 percent cheaper on all his parts.

This is why:
Capture.PNG

Heck seems to be all generations get into the tacticool stuff nowadays. I have optics and sometimes a bipod on my go to AR and that's it. But I don't rely on it for my home defense. I keep my sig 226 on the nightstand awaiting invaders, and several spare mags!
Really the only thing you would need an AR for is protecting what you have vs break it invasion type scenario .. The longer the weapon the lest effective in CQCB
Not trying to start a best defense for home issue ...to each his own

What happened to the good old days of a Mossy 12 gauge leaning in the corner of the bedroom? That is the only home defense gun that is needed. :boink:
(truth is, that is exactly what I have in the bedroom. I don't trust my ability to be woken up in the middle of the night and being able to get on target. And for all those worriers, I have no children or family that come and go. And, if someone wakes me up in the middle of the night, they deserve to be peppered w/ buckshot whether I know them or not. ha ha ha).
Hahaha! Ur right about the 12 gauge. I'm not a "shotgun" kinda guy myself but maybe I should at least get 1. Lol

I do have a shotgun in the closet but would only use it if I was barricading in the bedroom behind the bed due to multiple home invaders or other circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom