• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seriously, does it make that much of a difference (charging handle)?

Whoa, check this, Primary Arms Sale Promo Code "SUMMER"

Order Information

Item
Quantity Price Total
[Broken External Image]:
Raptor Ambidextrous Charging Handle by AXTS (.223/5.56)
Item ID:
RAPTOR556
InStock 1 $72.63 $72.63
Subtotal:
$72.63
Shipping:
$3.75
Estimated Tax:
$0.00
Total:
$76.38
:censored: I just bought one from them like a week or two ago :frusty:

Alright WHO has the most EXPENSIVE ambi safety! That is ONE thing I won't spend 60+ dollars on!!!

Since I'm a lefty I've found the CCMG ambi safety at 24 dollars is perfect for my needs, nice and clicky, well machined, milspec except has a lever on the other side and only one screw on the one side.

MPIMAG400PNK_1.jpg

These are on sale too for all you guys who are still running milspec charging handles on that nice AR rifle you built! :cheer2:

Serious question.

For you guys running an ambi latch. Do you charge the rifle with your index and middle finger? If so, I assume you don't have a magnified optic. Right? So maybe you're a lefty? And even then, do you use two fingers?

I guess my question is, why buy the big honking obstruction waiting to happen ambi latch charging handle, if you're still going to only charge it on the port side of the rifle?

Serious question.

For you guys running an ambi latch. Do you charge the rifle with your index and middle finger? If so, I assume you don't have a magnified optic. Right? So maybe you're a lefty? And even then, do you use two fingers?

I guess my question is, why buy the big honking obstruction waiting to happen ambi latch charging handle, if you're still going to only charge it on the port side of the rifle?
with the side of my hand left or right handed..or the pinky grab or for press checks two fingers

Serious question.

with a slick side..no worries but with Milspec setup its not hard to get it back in the battle

Back
Top Bottom