• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seriously, What the Heck Happened?

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
419   0
Reaction score
Miscellaneous Threads

Where the hell are all those great and good stuff you all used to post for sale?

Miscellaneous threads now looks like Craigslist or Fakebook market: a bunch of yard sale left over, clothing and trashy stuff ….

That’s it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Now, bring up those goodies hidden in your basement or attic!
Time to let them go! hahahaha :becky::becky::becky::becky::boink:

I'm finding better deals at the local gun store. I don't even bother making offers on used $2000 AR's or $1600 used CZ Scorpions. I have seen a few decent ammo deals pop up lately.

I'm finding better deals at the local gun store. I don't even bother making offers on used $2000 AR's or $1600 used CZ Scorpions. I have seen a few decent ammo deals pop up lately.
I am stopping more often in the stores as well. I need to keep up with pawn shop, they usually have some good stuff.

Reactions: Nat
I am stopping more often in the stores as well. I need to keep up with pawn shop, they usually have some good stuff.
Now we move into the land of conspiracies - shop owners/employees are posting the ads on odt to make their in-store prices look good and get new business!

Miscellaneous Threads

Where the hell are all those great and good stuff you all used to post for sale?

Miscellaneous threads now looks like Craigslist or Fakebook market: a bunch of yard sale left over, clothing and trashy stuff ….

That’s it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Now, bring up those goodies hidden in your basement or attic!
Time to let them go! hahahaha :becky::becky::becky::becky::boink:
Tell me when you're ready

Here ya go,

Back
Top Bottom