• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seriously, what the heck...

There does have to be more to this story but what from I have read, This is just sick, the local law departments are letting to many things like this just slip, and we as the citizens that pay there wages are letting this go for far to long.

There does have to be more to this story but what from I have read, This is just sick, the local law departments are letting to many things like this just slip, and we as the citizens that pay there wages are letting this go for far to long.

The way the story tells it he was armed with an m-16. The story and chain of events is confusing though.

The way the story tells it he was armed with an m-16. The story and chain of events is confusing though.

Well from what I know just holding a M-16 in your house is not illegal, he probably thought someone was trying to break in was confused about what was going on, he's military and served 2 terms, its drilled into his head! and another thing, there is no reason on earth why they wouldn't let this man receive medical attention for 1 hour and 15 mins, that's absurd and unacceptable.

Guilty or not. Five officers shot 1 person 60 times? Someone tell me what kind of training teaches that crap as "tactics".

Oh and they missed him at least 11 times.

Last edited:
I see (hope) someone loses their job and spends some time in jail (assuming that as the story reads the marine did nothing wrong) there is no valid reason the fire that many rounds at a single person especially with a child inside the home.

Back
Top Bottom