• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seriously, what the heck...

The story is now in it's 4th version via Sheriff Dipstick, the guy who didn't handle Loughner when he had the chance and blamed Giffords shooting on the gun clingers.

OK. I don't know the story but... just because someone served in the military does not make them a saint... I had a cousin serve 3 tours in Nam ... were is he today? 6 feet under after a bad drug deal.... Hell I spent 10 years in the Navy and I`m still waiting for my beautification....

All I know is he was shot 60 times and it took them a hour to clear the house and get him medical attention ? No matter what the situation was both of those things translate to a big mistake in judgment by the LEo's

All I know is he was shot 60 times and it took them a hour to clear the house and get him medical attention ? No matter what the situation was both of those things translate to a big mistake in judgment by the LEo's

OK, five guys with AR platforms (most likely). That's 12 shots each. That's only about six seconds of firing on someone that is also armed with an AR in a high stress situation. As bad as it sounds, that's not excessive.

Where did you get that it took an hour to clear the house?

Lots of missing information...
Funny how the family forgot that... (allegedly)
He was a thug.
He robbed drug dealers.
He performed home invasions.
ETC

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/article_54486592-8257-11e0-950b-001cc4c002e0.html

Yeah, I get ya, but still...."alleged" badguy or whatever, denying prompt medical care once the scene is secure is a no-go imo. mistakes get made and if LEO makes one the least they can do is render basic first aid while they readjust their "tacticool" stuff after stomping somebody that bad.

Yeah, I get ya, but still...."alleged" badguy or whatever, denying prompt medical care once the scene is secure is a no-go imo. mistakes get made and if LEO makes one the least they can do is render basic first aid while they readjust their "tacticool" stuff after stomping somebody that bad.

Why do you think medical attention was denied after the scene was secure? The only reference I can find about that time frame is a reporter saying that another reporter said it. Not who claimed it in the first place. On the other hand, LEO said they could not see the man down because he fell into another room and they did not know who or what else was in the house. They already ran into one armed person and did not know the wife and child were in the house, so yeah, I would have been damned cautious too. The safety of the officers takes priority over the down man.

Here's the thing. Everything I just said could be wrong and so could everything anybody else has said. We don't know enough yet. Let's reserve judgment until we do.

Back
Top Bottom