• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seriously, what the heck...

They had the right house, they pulled up with lights and sirens going, they identified themselves for 45 seconds before going in. None of this is in question by anyone. What else are they supposed to do for Christ's sake? The dead guy would have had to have been deaf, dumb and blind not to know they were the police. They didn't shoot him in his bed. He had gotten up, grabbed his weapon, moved into the hall and was there waiting for them when they breached the door.

i was talking about in his case... not the one the topic is about. Should have said that. LOL.

The military are people too. We get all the versions. The good, the bad and the ugly. More ugly than normal though. LOL

Exactly. In my MOS we must have a Secret class Federal security clearance. Regardless we still have thugs that slip through the cracks and end up in uniform serving along side the real soldiers.

I have no idea if this guy was murdered by an entire SWAT team or if he was some fool pointing an assault rifle at police.

Wow, If I work a 12hr shift and I wake to someone busting through my door I am pouring the lead. Now, I am a former Marine and my judgement could be clouded to that effect. But, if I see officers with weapons I would drop mine. My question is what was their uniform? Did they identify theirselves as being SWAT when they saw him. Or did someone just get nervous because he had an AR in his hands and have an accidental rush of adrenaline. We will NEVER know. The officers will protect their judgement and each other. If he was a thug, good job. It is a trajedy because those officers if unjustified have to live with the guilt forever. Also, the family of the deceased, they will miss their husband and father. In the end the SWAT team did what was right. They protected the guy to the right and left of them and nuetralized the target that had an assault rifle pointed at them. Point blank

I was talking about this..

sounds like protection for the drug dealers,,lol
AND IT DOESNT MATTER WHO THEY IDENTIFIED THEMSELVES AS,BECAUSE THE THUGS IDENTIFY THEMSELVES AS LE WHEN THEY DO A NO KNOW WARRANT..LOL
Here is part of an update that came out yesterday:

"the raid turned up rifles, hand guns, body armor and a piece of a “law enforcement uniform” inside Guerena’s house."

Nothing illegal about any of this, but why the police uniform? Kind of supports the idea that this guy was part of a crew that was robbing drug dealers which is exactly what the warrant was for.

OK, five guys with AR platforms (most likely). That's 12 shots each.

LEO said they could not see the man down because he fell into another room and they did not know who or what else was in the house.

when they took the door down their was a guy with an AR15 in a crouch waiting for them. .

OK, lets see if I have this correct. Guy in a crouch gets shot 60 times and fell so far into another room that none of the cops could see him. Yep....makes good sense to me. Just between you and me, I would suspect that a few of them cops are just flat out lying. Just my opinion though which ain't worth a hill of beans.

OK, lets see if I have this correct. Guy in a crouch gets shot 60 times and fell so far into another room that none of the cops could see him. Yep....makes good sense to me. Just between you and me, I would suspect that a few of them cops are just flat out lying. Just my opinion though which ain't worth a hill of beans.

The thing is, it would require that ALL of the cops there would need to be lying. I just don't think that every LEO there could have been a bad apple. It's one thing for a cop to cover for his partner, it's another for an entire team to collude on something like this. There were surly more officers there than just the five shooters. Even when you consider the Blue Line I doubt they would risk going to jail for accessory after the fact on a manslaughter charge when they personally have done nothing wrong.

I'm with you on this. I call bs. But, just another day in the police state we are evolving into.

Back
Top Bottom