• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Service at Hardee’s Royston

MuleShoe

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
312   0
Reaction score
Usually stop in about once a week to get mine and wife’s breakfast! Went in today no customers and waited 10 minutes at counter, no one said hello or be with you in a minute or nothing. Well went to Wendy’s and ordered a sausage and egg and bacon and egg biscuit at drive thru and was told $2.14 pull to first window. When got to widow I checked on price as I thought that was to cheap. She said no biscuits $1.00 a piece. I paid she said thanks for stopping and have a blessed day! Great biscuits! I was going stop back by Hardee’s and thank them for not waiting on me and wife wouldn’t let me!

Usually stop in about once a week to get mine and wife’s breakfast! Went in today no customers and waited 10 minutes at counter, no one said hello or be with you in a minute or nothing. Well went to Wendy’s and ordered a sausage and egg and bacon and egg biscuit at drive thru and was told $2.14 pull to first window. When got to widow I checked on price as I thought that was to cheap. She said no biscuits $1.00 a piece. I paid she said thanks for stopping and have a blessed day! Great biscuits! I was going stop back by Hardee’s and thank them for not waiting on me and wife wouldn’t let me!
I've had similar experiences locally where the urban yutes behind the counter just absolutely refuse to acknowledge my presence. Rather than create a fuss I just leave and file a complaint with corporate and take my business elsewhere. There's nothing to be gained by creating a confrontation.

Some places are still short staffed and some employees work double shifts and have no desire to pamper a customer or provide basic customer service. Their paycheck is the same if they sell 1000 biscuits or 1.
And they’re the first ones to scream about how it ain’t fair they can’t make a living, can’t take care of their 4 kids on $12 a hour and 5 years later wonder why they are still in the same or a worst job.

Back
Top Bottom