• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Set of 5 steel (AR500) targets for $60.

I know nothing about steel plates - their reference guide confuses me- is this for these specific plates or just shooting steel in general?
https://fieldandcaveoutfitters.com/pages/quick-reference-and-user-guide-for-3-8-thick-ar500-targets

They say 30 feet minimum for rimfire and 100-115 yards for .223? The class I took we shot steel at probably 7 yards with 5.56 - I don't know what type plates though.

Those could have been AR550 plates or 1/2" AR500. These are 3/8" AR500

That being said at this price I would shoot them wherever I feel like and just buy more when they were dimpled up too bad.

Those could have been AR550 plates or 1/2" AR500. These are 3/8" AR500

That being said at this price I would shoot them wherever I feel like and just buy more when they were dimpled up too bad.
Ok so it's just a longevity of plate issue- I'm not worried about that as long as it's safe. I'd like to shoot pistol fmj probably as close as 10-15 yards and rifles maybe 50 yards. I'll give these a try

Just got this email

Our recent sale was so great that we ran out of our 8" plates in 3/8" size so we have upgraded your 8" plate to our AR550 1/2" series at no extra charge! It is boxed up and should be picked up today or Monday.

SCORE!

Back
Top Bottom