• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Setting a new keyword alert?

shovel99

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
49   0
Reaction score
Hi Gents,
I have several keyword alerts that are working fine. I am trying to input another and have wasted an hour crawling all over my "account", "messages", general help and the entire website, nothing. No longer there. What may be a clue: I recently received an expiring sponsor message and went and did what I thought was extending for a year with a $15 payment (what it used to be), somehow. I then continue to get dunning notices on re-upping. I dig around and find that sponsor 1 year is now $25 (+67% increase for one year supporter.) So here are my guessed magic words question: is the ability to set up an alert a perk for supporter, by chance? And instead of there being a grayed out check box or pop up notice (Members Only), the system does what so many do these days, just hide the button altogether? And how do I add $10 to the $15 already spent when the buttons say $25 now? This is a great forum and community, but the software is a bit Klugey. Thanks! Shovel99

So you do NOT see what is on the bottom right?
Screenshot_2023-01-30-14-46-36-63_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Thank you GLSU. Is key word alert a benefit of supporter? I paid $15 and would like to pay the other $10 anyway, along the way toward figuring this out. I replied back to one of the "extend" auto emails with proof of payment a few days ago.

Privacy is several items up the list on the right. Unfortunately, no. Keyword alerts should be just below Join User Groups and is inaccessible to me. ???? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom