• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shall not infringe!!

NHIC

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
23   0
Reaction score
Do you think our right to arms as detailed in the second amendment is infringed upon by making permits a requirement? Other words you can not carry unless you do such an such first.. I have a right to own an carry my firearm to protect my family an yours aginst thugs an would be criminals an tyrants up in Washington... but.... first we would like you to get this permit... the bad guys are not going out an getting these permits.. I dont know I feel like its a infringement.

Do you think our right to arms as detailed in the second amendment is infringed upon by making permits a requirement? Other words you can not carry unless you do such an such first.. I have a right to own an carry my firearm to protect my family an yours aginst thugs an would be criminals an tyrants up in Washington... but.... first we would like you to get this permit... the bad guys are not going out an getting these permits.. I dont know I feel like its a infringement.
Licenses to carry or possess (FOID) are the same as a poll tax.

Careful now, you'll agitate the bootlicking statist abrogationists here.

6F772A50-CEAD-4575-93FF-0E0C03F475D2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom