• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SHE NEEDS TO GO HER BUTT TO BED

Hahahaha…. Every time I see this gif elsewhere in the internet I just remember you RiverBend…. Lol… this is your trademark already… :becky: :becky: :becky: :becky: :yo: :yo:
disappointed-disappointed-fan.gif

Been married 28 years and I joke a lot about her faults but if there is a god he has blessed me with the best mate a man could ask for…would not change a thing about her
Mine is a saint.. that’s the GODS GOSPEL.. I’m hell to put up with

Because I AM NOT WATCHING THAT DANG MOVIE PRETTY WOMAN..
I’ll sit out on the porch and get drunk before I watch that WHORE MOVIE
If it makes you feel better, in the only nearly nude scene in the movie Julia Roberts uses a body double so she doesn't have to show her goodies.

Apparently there is a moral high ground in not showing YOUR goodies, but paying another woman to show hers.

Never seen it and never will. There are some movies out there that had SO much hype around them that I just decided I don't wanna see them. Like Top Gun, Titanic, The Matrix, Oceans Whatever etc. Or God forbid that super homo Fast and Furious series.
Top Gun, The Matrix, and Ocean's 11 are worth it.

I saw Titanic in high school with my girl friend and almost got run out of the theatre. There's a sequence during the sinking of the ship when the stern is coming up out of the water and the screws are exposed. A guy cartwheels off the aft deck and schwhacks his head on the blade and it makes this gong-type "doooooong" noise. And I laughed out loud. First, it's impossible...there's no way a human head hitting a prop that big would make any noise other than the sound of a watermelon hitting the ground. Second, some sound guy worked really hard on that and it was just out of place hilarious. The idea that a human head would hit something that big with enough force to reverberate like that is laughable, so I did just that. And I got popcorn thrown at me, the usher guy asked me to leave....it was a whole big thing.

But yeah, definitely watch Top Gun.

Back
Top Bottom