• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

She took it like a Champ!

This reminds me...I was a skater growing up in the 80's. Loved it. Havent touched one since then. Soon after my son was born, I found myself in a store (Van's) and saw they had custom skateboards in 2015 when Star Wars were making a comeback. I saw this skateboard and I said I just had to have it. My toddler son was too young, so i got it "FOR HIM" sorta thing.

I got him the Darth Vader vesion. Who would have thunk...it was a limited edition and the darth vader copy was the most sought after to complete the set. I didnt know the value at the time. I just thought it would be cool

I get this skateboard...had it build..the way he would have wanted (hehe), and im booking at the mall parking lot

Next thing i know, i turn down this roadway and it slants down hill quickly. No way to stop and waaaay too fast. I pick up speed wobble and im now saying...Im too old for this scxhit. Im rolling like a tire falling off a truck on the freeway. Uncontrolled.

Splat...im bouncing like this girl but in sequential terms.

And Now? My son doesnt even like skateboards and ive got it hung up in my garage...but it's worth a hell of a story and value.

This reminds me...I was a skater growing up in the 80's. Loved it. Havent touched one since then. Soon after my son was born, I found myself in a store (Van's) and saw they had custom skateboards in 2015 when Star Wars were making a comeback. I saw this skateboard and I said I just had to have it. My toddler son was too young, so i got it "FOR HIM" sorta thing.

I got him the Darth Vader vesion. Who would have thunk...it was a limited edition and the darth vader copy was the most sought after to complete the set. I didnt know the value at the time. I just thought it would be cool

I get this skateboard...had it build..the way he would have wanted (hehe), and im booking at the mall parking lot

Next thing i know, i turn down this roadway and it slants down hill quickly. No way to stop and waaaay too fast. I pick up speed wobble and im now saying...Im too old for this scxhit. Im rolling like a tire falling off a truck on the freeway. Uncontrolled.

Splat...im bounding like this girl but in sequential terms.

And Now? My son doesnt even like skateboards and ive got it hung up in my garage...but it's worth a hell of a story and value.

Funny.

So do I, it's usually too late by then though.
It's never too late if your eyes are on the prize...
pansexual-dudes-be-like-a-hole-is-a-hole-is-67718942__01.png

Back
Top Bottom