• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

She was in interrogation that stretched over 11 hours without a lawyer.

rockyfatcat

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
31   0
Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...ays-‘i’m-not-heartless’/ar-BBJiekd?li=BBnb7Kz

She said she was hungry, thirsty and tired. “I was just being cooperative,” “I also felt like I couldn’t leave, that I couldn’t walk away at any time.”

The authorities said she made conflicting statements implicating herself. Ms. Graswald told investigators that it “felt good knowing he was going to die.” She also said that his drowning had brought her “relief.” She was recorded in the interview room doing yoga poses and hopscotching.

The parents said: “She definitely did something, otherwise she would have fought it,” Ms. Rice said. “She still took a plea. An innocent person doesn’t take a plea.”

And a smart person doesn't talk to the cops for 11 hours without a lawyer. Everything is recorded. The hours that they kept you waiting for them to get around to interviewing you.

If they can get you to say it. They can twist it to mean what they want it to mean, even if you said it only to mock what they had said. They can lie, they can deceive, and misrepresent. And alone, you are the mouse, just learning a game the cat has played many times.

Read the article. You may disagree. But ask if she would have answered the questions this way if she had proper representation. As a minimum a responsible lawyer would object when some of these questions were proffered.

Not guilty...just because...

3B603877-3A83-44F4-8120-DF4A395F8C3B.png

Back
Top Bottom