• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sheridan Airgun repair

I used to recommend Ted Mortimer, of GaFiringLine,
son of Ed, of the founder of that business' predecessor,
Ed's Gun and Tackle.

But, unfortunately Ted passed away a few years ago and he was the only air gun mechanic I know of.

Now if you're talking about the seals that are easily accessible where the barrel meets the receiver on a break barrel design, or the seal at the end of a CO2 cartridge,
I would think that any shop that does pantball gun / marker repairs could help you out.

I used to recommend Ted Mortimer, of GaFiringLine,
son of Ed, of the founder of that business' predecessor,
Ed's Gun and Tackle.

But, unfortunately Ted passed away a few years ago and he was the only air gun mechanic I know of.

Now if you're talking about the seals that are easily accessible where the barrel meets the receiver on a break barrel design, or the seal at the end of a CO2 cartridge,
I would think that any shop that does pantball gun / marker repairs could help you out.
Good idea...

My blue streak is leaking as well. I bought this rifle in 1972 or 1973. Saved up my cash selling shells I dove for to local shell shops in Islamorada. Bought it from the original World Wide Sportsman, long before it was bought out by Bass Pro shops and moved to it's current location, which used to be a Marina and boat building yard.

Back
Top Bottom