• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shocker: Dr Wen says "Real" Covid deaths are probably 30% of reported Covid deaths.....

63594749.jpg

Sadly, she is on a long line/list of DOCTORS that people will not listen too.
Dr. Robert Malone, Dr. Scott Jensen, Dr. Chirs Shoemaker, Dr. Jordan Peterson, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, Dr. Michael Mcdowell, Dr. Aseem Malhorta, Dr. John Cambell, Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. David E. Martin PHD, Dr. Gigi Foster, Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, Dr. Roger Hodkinson, 'Dr' Robert Vaughan, Robert M Kapland, Sander Greenland, Thomas Renz representing The DOD Whistleblowers
Posts by: Dr. living good, The Epoch times, uninformed consent a matador film, Died suddenly, Anomaly, Judicial watch, Radacted / Rumble, Truth Theory, Russel Brand his topic's (overlook his personality)
And what kills me when I run across a post like this? There is always someone who chimes in and says where is the proof ????????? Well, if in almost three years into this if you have not looked around for the sake of your health and you family's health Than I guess you're just waiting on the boxcar door to open.
this is a very short list ............ ! each one above on each of their pods/post will show paperwork to back their statement up........

During the height of COVID, a friend who is an EMT responded to a retirement home. The call was in response to a 94 year old patient with inoperable stage 4 lung cancer. He was transported to the hospital where he died. Because he tested positive for Covid, his cause of death was listed as COVID. Soooo, there ya go!

Big difference between dying FROM something and WITH something. If I had a ingrown toenail and had a heart attack and died my cause of death wouldn’t be ”Died from ingrown toenail”…… unless someone was pushing a ”get those ingrown toenail deaths up” agenda.

Big difference between dying FROM something and WITH something. If I had a ingrown toenail and had a heart attack and died my cause of death wouldn’t ”Died from ingrown toenail”…… unless someone was pushing a ”get those ingrown toenail deaths up” agenda.
Oh no, we'd have to come up with a better name. Something along the lines of toelio or toeitis. See now you have a disease to die from!

Back
Top Bottom