• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shockwave Mods

I don't care for the straps either.
Don't want to be fitting my hand in there fumbling in a split second stress situation.
I'd rather opt for a custom serrated, stipled foregrip for traction or some of that stick on grippy stuff.
Should be fine unless your wife just used your hand to get rid of her excess cocoa butter after doing her legs when the bad guys decide to kick in the front door.

but also larger girth so more effort to fit the Voodoo scabbard, guess I need to break it in more.

i58.photobucket.com_albums_g255_m1carbean_Dormant_1ShokWav_1_zpslet1noqs.jpg
Could you ball up old newspaper, into baseball-sized balls, and stuff tightly, leaving for a week, or so, to 'stretch' it? (balls, balls, balls)

The magpul feels bulky. I saw in a thread that some extra stuff might be needed for it to fit. not sure why. My first thought was to put an AR grip stop on it reversed. Not sure how that would fit since its not a keymod.
GetImage.png

Has anyone handled the Remington 870 shockwave yet? From the pictures it has a better foregrip imo. Just curious cause the Mossberg seems to get all the attention and I didn't even know they made 870 version til I was looking on my lgs page and it pulled up with it

Back
Top Bottom