• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shoot coyote in Gwinnett county?

Update: Upon returning from the recon in the gulley, many loud distress barks were heard from dogs 300 meters down stream, possible yote encounter with family pets.

Gwinnett County returned my phone call to inform my recon team ( The dog and I ) of our rules of engagement: Weapons free upon contact with the enemy, do not hesitate to use lethal force to ensure the completion of the mission, and safety of your recon team.

Tactical loadout is as follows:

1 Border Collie- Spotter, sniffer, bait

1 AR-15 in 5.45

1 Glock 17

Nike muscle top

Flip flops

No pants

Pictures of the kill will be evenly distributed to the internet upon completion of the mission.
Yea, I thought GW would work with you just so you are not near a road. (forgot the footage)

Klark I'll hit you up when I'm out there next!

Checked this morning on the bait, they went to town on all 4 bags, ate all of it. Probably 3-4 yotes. I'll go ahead and let this thread die, I'll make a new one when the kill happens.

A trail cam would be just what I need. I'd like to know if they are showing up to eat early in the morning or late at night. I saw him yesterday morning, but I want to be sure it wasn't a one time deal

If it was easy they'd just call it killin. Those suckers are probably just watching you and waiting till you go inside. Their senses are pretty keen. Urban coyotes are smart and develop skill sets that their country cousins never need. Just think of it as a project. If you're patient it'll happen eventually.

Just sit in a computer chair next to a window where you keep and eye on the bait. Then when you shoot one you can run outside and go "oops, i was walking along when a coyote tried to attack me and I just happened to be OCing this .243"

Back
Top Bottom