• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shooters in commerce make us an offer sale

Sounds like yall are starting off right, if you end doing like Cherokee gun and pawn selling at low profit you will make up for it in quantity sold an keep your store packed at all times. Those guys did it right and it looks like you are on your way to doing the same. Often I walk into gun stores with a huge selection but nothing is moving then I go to the hole in the wall CG&P and the store is small but there are 4 people at all times filling out 4473's and you can hardly make it to the counter.

Sounds like yall are starting off right, if you end doing like Cherokee gun and pawn selling at low profit you will make up for it in quantity sold an keep your store packed at all times. Those guys did it right and it looks like you are on your way to doing the same. Often I walk into gun stores with a huge selection but nothing is moving then I go to the hole in the wall CG&P and the store is small but there are 4 people at all times filling out 4473's and you can hardly make it to the counter.

So of out guns are priced were we can negotiate with ppl but most is priced pretty good

Recently bought a XDs from Shooters, loved the service and the owners seemed really nice. They were willing to negotiate and really wanted to make the sale. Hope they have a good business future and will go back to them anytime.

Back
Top Bottom